Product Marketing Manager
Inspired by people, what technology make possible, an exciting growth journey and the green shift?
Join our high caliber team and become Product Marketing Manager!
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the maritime, oil & energy, and utilities industries. We are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize the world’s industries.
- Do you want to work for a company that creates the technology of tomorrow?
- Are you a passionate customer advocate who has improved customer experience and customer outcomes through marketing strategies and communications programs?
- Do you have a passion for your field of work and looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will take the pivotal position in shaping our customer engagement marketing strategy. You will own the customer life-cycle marketing initiatives and drive best-in-class marketing journeys which articulate the value of our products.
In this role you will get the opportunity to:
- Support product-led-growth and sales-led growth by partnering with Product, Solutions, Marketing operations, and Customer Success to deliver differentiated end-to-end experiences for our customers
- Conduct market and customer research. Leverage data to understand the customer base and what makes our customers successful; develop marketing strategies that ensures customers are on a journey to success from signup to activation, retention, to advocacy
- Partner closely with key stakeholders across the organization to gain deep understanding of the challenges and triumphs that our users encounter; and share the insights back to our organization
- Drive for establishing analytical capability in our organization so that we can continuously refresh customer propensity & behavioral models in order to ensure team has access to timely, relevant information to drive successful outcomes
- Sharpen our product message. Develop “our voice”. Streamline internally to ensure unified communication in various channels and interfaces and support the design and development of training modules in close collaboration with relevant teams.
As a person you are a pro-active and driven person with 5+ years of product marketing experience from a software B2B business (preferably within SaaS customer lifecycle marketing). It is also important for us that you have knowledge of customer engagement channels, experience with CRM, marketing automation and analytics technologies.
You are a person who takes great pride in your work and others describe you as a creative soul who is a champion in customer engagement marketing! Additionally, you are a team player who see the value in sharing knowledge, experience and information with colleagues, in addition to being supportive in the pursuit of team goals.
Do you also have…
- Relevant higher education in business strategy or related field
- An ability to find signal in moments of ambiguity and marshal cross-functional teams to alignment, thanks to outstanding communication and project management skills
- An ability to conceptualize and create executive level presentations
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of testing methodologies, ability to draw conclusions from data and act accordingly
- The ability to owning ambitious targets and aligning teams across the organization together to achieve goals
Then this job will be a good match for you and your future growth!
And most importantly you possess grit and some superpowers that you bring with you to the team here at Kongsberg Digital.
Here in KONGSBERG DIGITAL we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers.
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company.
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply via Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2809429199/?capColoOverride=true
You will receive feedback on your application in January.