Do you want to join our high caliber team as a Product Manager?
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the maritime, oil & gas, renewables and utilities industries. We are now looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission.
We are expanding our Product Team and looking for a Product Manager focusing on the Edge to join our Maritime Digitalization Unit. Do you want to work for a company that actually creates the technology of tomorrow? Are you an ambitious and driven employee who thrives in an innovative environment? Are you a person with great attention to details, have a passion for your field of work and are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you
As the Product Manager, you will work on our Vessel Insight service and drive the strategy and execution of our initiatives on the edge.
Digitalization is set to transform the maritime industry on a global scale. Vessel Insight is a vessel-to-cloud data infrastructure delivered as a service. The service provides customers with an access to high quality data, help generate deeper insights into vessel operations and clear the path to improving performance, maintain competitive advantage and meeting sustainability goals.
While access to data and insights in the cloud is the first and most important step, day-to-day operations are performed by the crew. By introducing edge computing capabilities as part of Vessel Insight we will provide crews with the same insight and tools that will help them make better decisions.
What you’ll do
- Analysis of market and user needs
- Translation of market and user needs into epics and user stories
- Explain the why, what and how to the development teams
- Manage creative process from ideation and promote ideas that push the product strategy
- Follow up teams and backlog from planning to release
You are a person who…
Likes to solve problems and is not afraid to dive into details. For this position we are looking for someone with strong communication skills, a passion for IoT and Edge computing.
As qualifications goes you already have:
- Experience with early stage software development
- Knowledge of methodologies such as design thinking, lean product management and agile
- Worked and experimented with IoT and industrial communication protocols and standards
- Experience with business process analysis
We can offer you a lot, but mostly:
- Leading edge challenges, smart peers and professional customers
- A high level of flexibility
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Competitive compensation and good benefits from a solid employer
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
To apply for this position, please follow this link.
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions regarding the position.
We use Semac background check in our recruitment process.