Product Manager EM Multibeams
We are expanding our team and an exciting opportunity has risen as Product Manager. You will be responsible for managing and developing the worlds most advanced shallow water multibeam family. Customer relationships is important for us, and you will engage our customers in conversation about their needs and deliver outstanding products satisfying their expectations to the world’s leading provider of underwater mapping systems.
You have a technical background, and experience from the seabed mapping industry or other relevant survey industry. If industry words like acoustics, hydrography, survey, offshore construction, or geophysics are familiar, you could be the perfect candidate.
- Maintain a roadmap of existing and future products
- Support Sales & Marketing in assessing, capturing, and addressing customers’ requirements
- Be the prime contact for all stakeholders such as business development, sales, project managers, sub suppliers and customers
- Work closely with other key resources in the organization to create opportunities that set us apart from our competitors
- Some traveling expected
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Cybernetics, Control Engineering, Electronics, Maritime or Survey is an advantage. Relevant experience may compensate for formal education.
- Experience within product management, or aspiring for such a challenge
- Knowledge and interest in Underwater Survey business
- Experience from customer contact is an advantage
- Fluency in English is required, Norwegian is advantageous
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- identify commercial opportunities and you have a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
- build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilize it to achieve set goals
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future
Point of contact
Kjetil Jensen +47 41627625 Kjetil.Jensen@km.kongsberg.com
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defense and aerospace
Our Sensors and Robotics division develops and delivers world class connected sensors and smart robotics for Marine, Research and Naval applications. The division has the responsibility for KM's leading offering of Underwater Mapping systems, Underwater Positioning, Marine Robotics, Fishery and Naval Sensors, Precision Positioning and Sensing Solutions.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication