Digital Wells has a long history in supporting the acquisition and evaluation of RT data from ongoing well operations. Our platform is a market leader and we are rapidly developing the latest generation of applications to offer value to our clients.
We are expanding our Product Team and looking for a Product Manager focusing on Sub Surface data visualization in our Digital Wells business unit. Do you want to work for a company that actually creates the technology of tomorrow? Are you an ambitious and driven employee who thrives in an innovative environment? Are you a person with great attention to details, have a passion for your field of work and are looking for the next smart career move?
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Contribute to the development and execution of the product strategy.
- Develop business cases to contribute in line with the overall product goals.
- Provide thorough evaluation and analysis on market, customer and user needs.
- Take initiatives to generate the right activities for product roadmap based on business strategy and requirements.
- Translate business requirements into product ideas and specifications.
- Contribute to the budget and result of the product life cycle.
- Develop fit-for-purpose data driven applications and feature designs.
- Participate and generate functional and non-functional specifications for development processes.
- Collaborate with development teams on furthering the realization of roadmap and participate in all agile development ceremonies.
- Design and develop solutions to optimize the workflows through understanding of the drilling operations.
- Solve industry problems, by diving into all essential details.
- Collaborate with the product managers, delivery teams, service representatives on customer needs and demands.
- Present product features and materials to customers.
- Support sales with datasheets, white papers, features’ lists and materials.
- Take responsibility for generating and continuously updating product materials.
- Challenge the status quo – Why is it like this, Can there be a better to do it.
To be a great fit for this position, you have:
- Master’s Degree in Science / Engineering in Geology / Geo Sciences / Chemical / Petroleum from a reputed university with an excellent academic record.
- Specializations in information technology or systems is a plus.
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience with at least 5+ years of operational experience in Drilling/Wireline/Logging while Drilling (LWD)/Petro physics operations.
- Experience working with digital systems and data driven applications leading agile software development in the role of SME/PO.
- Experience with continuous improvements especially in workflow and data analysis.
- Relevant field experience in international assignments is a plus. Any experience/affinity supporting business development is a plus.
Technical Skills & Expertise
- Key expertise within operations, well program and workflows with strong knowledge on the usage of industrial drilling/petro technical software to monitor and report operations.
- Key experience with Subsurface/Completions processes and systems.
- Strong understanding/experience of the Oil & Gas value chain with real world experience in real-time drilling optimizations, well planning (Drilling, Casing, Completion), operations (Connections, MWD testing, Circulation, Surveys, Reaming, etc.) and related wells domain is essential.
- Familiarity with Deep Water, Managed Pressure Drilling (MPD) or HPHT is a plus.
- Key experience organizing product roadmaps, product backlogs, specifications and user documentation. Fundamental experience working on product design with development and UX teams is desirable.
- Relevant experience leading/working with customer delivery projects, trainings and customer management is a definitive plus.
- Relevant experience in driving data driven analytics in modern software systems is a plus. Knowledge with building mathematical, data driven ML models is an advantage.
Interpersonal & Digital Fluency
- Dynamic, forward leaning and proactive personality with excellent communication skills.
- Passion for domain (Wells, O&G), technology, problem solving and quality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong belief in team and delivering together.
- Strong commitment to ownership, responsibilities and cause of business and team by aligning with leadership and management.
- Ability to be creative and innovative on technology/non-technology areas is desirable.
- Excellent responsiveness with good reporting and presentation skills, verbal and written communication in English.
- Active experience in usage of modern team collaboration tools like Slack, MS Teams, etc. is necessary.
- Ability to write quality documentation like wikis, articles, blogs, etc. for internal and external use.
- Key networking skills with industry personnel and a respectable presence in domain, industry communities is desirable.
What do we offer?
- Excellent work environment to foster and support innovation and technical excellence.
- An opportunity to guide our products, change the way our industry works, therefore support efficiency and cost reductions to our customers.
- Best in industry benefits and a competitive compensation.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply for this position through LinkedIn.