Product Management Specialist
Product Management Specialist – Remote & Autonomous Solutions
Are you interested in working with solutions for remote controlled and autonomous vessels? Do you have a desire to research new technologies, creatively conceptualize new products that integrate those new technologies, and make it happen? An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Ship Intelligence, Remote & Autonomous Solutions team in Turku as a Product Management Specialist. In this role you will be a valuable member of our product management team and contribute strongly in team objectives.
You will be playing a vital part in the pioneering team creating ground breaking solutions for our customers.
- Gather, analyse and document requirements as part of the product definition process
- Facilitate workshops and brainstorming to elicit product features and requirements
- Participate in creating and organizing product requirement assets (user stories, features, Definition of Done, etc.) and maintaining related backlogs
- Participate in product concept development
- Work with our Engineering teams to transform requirements into ground breaking solutions
- In our agile organization you also have possibility to contribute in other areas of your expertise as applicable
Key Experiences and any Qualifications
- Product Management and product definition process experience
- Relevant M.Sc. or B.Sc. in engineering, technology or other suitable area
- Global perspective and open to different challenges, cultures and ways of operating
- Independent / self-starter / initiative / team player
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task to meet business critical requirements
- Experience in Systems Engineering methodology and/or SAFe is desired
- Critical thinking skills to develop and present technically detailed and complex presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Work location: Turku, Finland
More about us
KONGSBERG is a global technology powerhouse delivering mission-critical solutions with extreme performance for extreme conditions. We work with nations, businesses and research environments to push the boundaries of technology development. Remote & Autonomous Solutions is part of Kongsberg Maritime’s large and global Ship Intelligence team.
To apply, please leave your CV and application by the 10.12.2019, at the latest.
For more information, please contact Mr. Markus Laurinen, Portfolio Manager – Remote & Autonomous Solutions, at +358 50 305 8061 on 29.11.2019 and 5.12.2019 between 13.00-14.00.
We offer unique positions in the challenging field of global maritime business with excellent development opportunities. Come and join the team in creating new technologies for the future.