We are expanding our team and seeks a Product Engineer. You will be part of a product team that is responsible for worlds-leading mapping instruments, like EM, SBP and EA. We are looking for a problem solver with a strong technical background who likes to make things work.
- Product development and testing
- Work in close collaboration with key partners and customers to understand application needs and transform this into specifications for our R&D team
- Identify and improve solutions for product integration to USV, ROV and AUV
- Technical resource for product manager team
Qualifications and experience
- Technical education in electronics, mechanics or equivalent/similar
- Experience with USV, ROV or AUV and/or industry experience is an advantage
Both newly graduates and experienced workers with the right background will be considered.
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilize it to achieve set goals
- produce fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer
- An exciting and important position working for the world-leading supplier of maritime solutions
- International work environment and multidisciplinary team collaboration
- Professional development and career opportunities
Point of contact
Kjetil Jensen, +4741627625
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Sensors and Robotics division develops and delivers world class connected sensors and smart robotics for Marine, Research and Naval applications. The division has the responsibility for KM's leading offering of Underwater Mapping systems, Underwater Positioning, Marine Robotics, Fishery and Naval Sensors, Precision Positioning and Sensing Solutions.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication