Product Advisor/Instructor (KM 19-151)
Product Advisor/ Instructor and course developer – Mapping, Positioning and Communication Systems
Kongsberg Maritime, Subsea, MPC Support and Engineering is responsible for training, technical advisory and engineering on products for Mapping, Positioning and Communication. Our goal is to provide the best possible support and follow-up throughout the entire life cycle of the systems to our customer's full satisfaction.
Our training department within hydroacoustic has a well established training centre at Strandpromenaden, Horten. We are now looking for a Product Advisor/ Instructor and course developer to cover mainly our Mapping product range.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Conduct courses at our location in Horten or with customer
- Maintain existing course material and develop new courses
- Customise courses towards customers requirements
- Product advisory, documentation and engineering tasks
- Engineer (B.Sc/B.Eng) in Electronics or equivalent
- Others with relevant education for the position are also encouraged to apply
- Experience with Hydroacoustic systems
- Pedagogical interest/ skills
- Knowledge of or interest in e-learning
- Good verbal and written English knowledge. Most of our courses are conducted in English and all the documentation is in English.
We can offer:
In addition to a competitive salary and excellent work environment, Kongsberg Maritime can offer the opportunity to work with a World Class team of colleagues to share knowledge and experience providing an excellent environment to stretch and grow professionally.
Working location will be Horten, Norway. Some of our courses are held at other KM- / customers-locations, and some traveling will be required.