Product Advisor, Maneuvering Control
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Product Advisor – Maneuvering Control at Kongsberg Maritime. In this role, you will join a team of highly competent colleagues support across divisions and cross-functional. Our Product Advisor should be highly motivated and work mainly with our Maneuvering controls product range K-Thrust 720 and MCON.
With us you should show a collaborative mindset, being able to act as an integrator in our organization. Your will support both our sales organization, R&D, and customer support departments. Our Product Advisors are self-driven and able to execute on set plans.
- Translate customer and stakeholder needs into product design and implementation
- Define, prioritizem and follow up product development and maintenance
- Provide technical sales assistance to our sales organization
- Provide technical assistance to delivery organisation and customer support
- Assist in pilot deliveries
Qualifications and experience
- Preferred higher technical education such as master or bachelor
- Relevant experience with thruster control
- Knowledge of Life Cycle Management, product strategy and roadmaps
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilize it to achieve set goals
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- produce fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions
What we can offer
- An exciting and important position working for the world-leading supplier of maritime solutions
- International work environment and multidisciplinary team collaboration
- Professional – and personal development with numerous career opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- We offer flexible working hours and the option to work remote or from home office
Horten, Kongsberg or Ålesund in Norway
Point of contact
Ørjan Sti, Technical Product Manager, +47 97108026
For over 200 years, KONGSBERG has made solutions that enable people around the world to deliver extreme performance under extreme conditions. Today we are a world leader in several areas within maritime operations, defence, aerospace, and oil and gas industry. Our strength is to put together centers of expertise around products, technologies and market needs.
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Integrated Solutions Division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg's Automation, Bridge Systems and Electro products and solutions. Since the development of the first Dynamic Positioning system in the 1970's, Kongsberg Maritime has always been in the forefront of developing leading Automation and Bridge Systems, and the Integrated Solutions division is responsible for maintaining and further developing that substantial legacy.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication