Kongsberg Digital AS unit for Production Assurance is located in Horten and Asker, Norway, with subsidiaries in
Houston (US) Mumbai (India) and Szczecin (Poland). Our main business is to develop dynamic process
simulation models for the oil & gas industry on the basis of our advanced proprietary simulator tool K-Spice. The
unit is among the largest dynamic simulation vendor within the oil & gas industry with services worldwide. We
supply a wide range of services extending from conceptual process studies, engineering verification, control
system checkout and operator training models to real time production monitoring systems. The range of
applications is steadily increasing in order to meet the growing demands of the industry.
We enjoy a growing demand for our services worldwide. Consequently, we are now inviting candidates with a
chemical, process, cybernetics or any other suitable background to apply for the above-mentioned positions at
our Poland office:
· Build and configure process simulators in K-Spice
· Connect the simulator models to various control systems
· Commission complete simulator systems
· Perform approval tests with customers
· Carry out dynamic process and control studies, engineering
· Analyse oil & gas processes and plant control systems
· Perform optimization and de-bottlenecking studies
· Self-driven person with positive attitude and good cooperative skills
· Graduated engineer in industrial chemistry, process engineering, cybernetics or similar
· Experience from processing side of the oil & gas industry upstream or downstream
· Experience or knowledge within thermodynamics and process control
· Strong communication skills in the English language
We can offer:
· Challenging tasks in an international and innovative work environment
· Participation within a highly skilled and technology driven business
· High degree of personal autonomy within responsibility areas agreed
· Competence development within international process simulation environment
· Team driven work style and very professional colleagues
· Competitive remuneration package and social benefits
As we service the global market, project related travelling must be expected.
We will contact only selected candidates.
When applying use the link below.