Planner Supply Chain
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Planner Supply Chain in Kongsberg Maritime at Strandpromenaden in Horten. You will work in a team of experienced planners and coordinators contributing to our manufacturing colleagues and our deliveries in Kongsberg Maritime. As Planner Supply Chain, you should be flexible, ask questions, be curious and challenge the existing to continuously improve. In this role, you should enjoy finding solutions together with colleagues.
The Planning department has a central role and is in close collaboration with stakeholders throughout our products value chain. As a Planner Supply Chain, you will be part of a helpful, dedicated, open and friendly department that find solutions together. If you know ERP systems well and want to further develop these, we would love to see your application!
- Support functional forecast alignment with sales, product owners, operations, and supply chain
- Review historical sales trends, prepare forecast data and evaluate forecast results
- Maintain demand in phase-out/phase-in process and manage an efficient inventory level
- Continuously seek ways of improving methods and tools of our demand planning
- Ensure On Time Delivery through regular follow up across our supply chain
Qualifications and experience
- Preferably skilled worker, technical college or similar
- Preferably experience with Planning in Dynamics AX 2012 (or other relevant ERP system) and planning of industrial manufacturing
- Good skills in using and further developing the use of other digital planning tools
- Technical interest and understanding
- Oral and written communication skills in English and Norwegian
This employment requires security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. The successful candidate may start work with limited accesses whilst the clearance is being processed. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- make an impact, convince and persuade others and promote plans and ideas successfully
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- produce fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Hanne Mjøen Eriksson, Manager Supply Chain Planning, +47 92289623
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Sensors and Robotics division develops and delivers world class connected sensors and smart robotics for Marine, Research and Naval applications. The division has the responsibility for KM's leading offering of Underwater Mapping systems, Underwater Positioning, Marine Robotics, Fishery and Naval Sensors, Precision Positioning and Sensing Solutions.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication