Planner (KM 19-149)
We are seeking a planner for a new product area in Subsea Horten. The planner will be responsible for planning all the activities within the department for manufacturing, test and delivery of a technology product for the global maritime industry.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Contribute to the development of an efficient planning function and processes within Subsea, including development of digital tools.
- Establish overall plans for the activities within the department.
- Establish detailed plans in Axapta for the activities to ensure correct capacity and optimized material flow.
- Contribute to process routings and maintaining master data for Scheduling & Planning
- Experience with Scheduling & Planning in Dynamics AX 2012 or other relevant ERP system
- Experience from planning of industrial manufacturing.
- Good skills in using and further developing the use of other digital planning tools.
- Technical interest and understanding
- Skilled worker, technical college or similar
- Fluent in English and Norwegian – both verbal and in writing
- Pro active and self driven
- Structured and target focused
- Good collaboration skills
- As part of a new department you will get the opportunity to influence and develop an innovative and efficient delivery organization for a high end technology product.
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive salary and working conditions