Inspired by people, what technology make possible, an exciting growth journey and the green shift?
Join our high caliber team as a Physical modeller!
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the maritime, oil & energy, and utilities industries. We are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize the world’s industries, and to support our growth we are now searching for a Physical Modeller. The role offers broad responsibility with good career development opportunities to match our growth ambitions.
- Do you want to play an active role in the development of the technical properties and user experience of maritime simulators?
- Do you have a passion for your field of work and look for your next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you!
As our new Physical Modeller, you will become an important part of our Maritime Simulations team that provides market leading simulator solutions that are used for mandatory STCW training and advanced integrated crew training for maritime, naval and offshore industries worldwide.
You will be part of a team of Developers who program mathematical physics models for real-time simulation use. You will work with highly competent agile teams contributing to improve and develop our products. We promise you exciting challenges in an environment fit for growth.
To succeed in this role, you have experience with using a physics engine for modelling of mechanical systems. You are a graduate with a science degree in Mechanics or have equivalent qualifications. You are self-driven with a positive and solution-oriented attitude. If you also adapt easily to new technologies have a fascination for how technology and people can solve real world problems, you should apply for this position!
Do you also have...
- Programming skills in one or several programming languages like Python, C# and C++
- Interest in and some experience with 3D visual modelling tools
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Interest in and experience with being a tutor for co-workers
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Then this job will be a good match for you and your future growth!
Here at KONGSBERG DIGITAL we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
Join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply through Linkedin.
You will receive feedback on your application in August.