Physical Model Developer
Join our high caliber team as a Physical Model Developer.
By using leading-edge technology, KONGSBERG DIGITAL is a provider of the next generation software and creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, renewables & utilities and oil & gas.
By being a part of Kongsberg Digital, you will work in a highly competent team with other qualified and competent engineers and developers, shaping and developing our market-leading software.
Get a chance to work on LedaFlow
We are now looking for a physical model developer to strengthen the development team and take a key role in the future of LedaFlow.
Multiphase flow technology is one of Norway’s most prominent area of excellence. Engineers from all over the world are using this technology which model and predict what is occurring in pipelines transporting valuable hydrocarbons or CO2. One of these eminent technologies is LedaFlow. LedaFlow is the freshest of the advanced and sophisticated multiphase flow simulation software on the market. With customers in every corner of the globe, the continuous improvements requested by a highly innovative industry and the diversification of its applications many challenges are yet to be addressed.
We are looking for you with:
- A MSc or PhD in relevant fields, plus working experience in similar role
- Software development competence
- Preferred programming skills: Fortran, C++
- Good understanding of physics; fluid dynamics, multiphase flow
- But most important of all, we are looking for you who have a passion for using new technology to help solve complex problems.
Here in KONGSBERG DIGITAL we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers.
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company.
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions regarding the position.
Please apply through Linkedin, follow this link.