Pedagogue and Digital Learning Developer
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Kongsberg Maritime Internal Training as a Pedagogue and Digital Learning Developer. In this role you will have responsibility for the creation of digital content, working on design ad development of creative content and use a wide range of software and innovative solutions.
Kongsberg Maritime Internal Training is responsible for delivering high quality training to all KM employees, including classroom courses, various forms of e-learning and blended learning deliveries. We intend to increase our ability to deliver online and digital training products and that’s where we need you.
We are looking for you that are self-driven, proactive, innovative, and collaborative that possess relevant digital media skills. Any competence within pedagogy, gaming, animations, graphical design, web design and social media marketing will be regarded as a benefit. You will be part of a highly motivated team where you will be working with your colleagues to create, publish, edit and maintain a wide range of digital content.
- Develop, design and produce digital learning content
- Translate written instruction to visual design
- Develop learning deliverables in various engaging formats (for example computer based courses, games, videos, quizzes etc)
- Pedagogical advisory and support in developing learning materials.
- Work with different development tools, such as Office, Adobe, iSpring Suit and Voiceover application
Qualifications and experience
- Competence within and interest for development of learning material
- Pedagogical education
- Preferable competence in use of digital tools
- Knowledge about gamification and animation is an advantage
- Experience with managing and prioritizing workflows to ensure delivery on time
- Good knowledge of Norwegian and English both verbally and written
- Experience with working in projects is an advantage
You are able to
- Pass knowledge to others and able to adapt to your audience
- Act on own initiative, make things happen
- Use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities
- Demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- Co-operate well with others, share knowledge, and experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Ingunn Hvidsten, Team Manager Internal Training +4741212426
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Global Customer Support division is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis