Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
The Payroll Department is part of the Financial Service Centre (FSC) located in Norway, Poland, Singapore and USA with main office in Kongsberg. The FSC provides services related to accounting, controlling, payroll, collection of receivables and financial systems. FSC is responsible for the bookkeeping of 20 companies within the Kongsberg Group.
Our Payroll Department is transforming. Our Payroll Manager will have a key role in this process providing expertise knowledge and inspiring the team towards an exciting future. In our global technology company, you will be able to join the intriguing journey towards utilization of systems aiming for efficiency and quality. You are reliable, have a systematic approach and can create a re-assuring work atmosphere for your team.
- Responsible for the payroll function within Kongsberg Maritime, including all types of remuneration such as salary, bonus, re-imbursement and travel expenses
- Management of the Payroll Department at Kongsberg Maritime, including personnel responsibility of five skillful employees
- Responsible for systems used such as Aditro Payroll and Aditro Travel
- Operational tasks within Payroll such as Travel Expense, sick pay reimbursement, pension, reporting to authorities and taxes
Qualifications and experience
- Several years of experience from Payroll, management and both salary- and travel systems, preferably Aditro
- Expertise in relevant laws and regulations
- Experience from accounting and knowledge of accounting rules- and principles
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in Norwegian and English
You are able to
- provide your team with a clear direction, inspire and coordinate others and keep them focused on objectives
- understand the organization's informal rules and structures and utilize political processes effectively to get things done
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- create a stable and re-assuring work atmosphere, support and encourage your team
- demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Tim Helmuth Grossmann, Head of Finance SSC: +47 99419988
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication