We seek a Network Team Manager
Network team Manager
KONGSBERG is a leading global technology corporation delivering mission-critical solutions with extreme performance for customers that operate under extremely challenging conditions. Working at KONGSBERG means working internationally. KONGSBERG has around 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries. That means that as an employee you get to cooperate with various business areas, colleagues from different cultures and experience the world through your job.
KONGSBERG IT is the shared services provider of a full range of IT services for KONGSBERG. KONGSBERG IT has more than 270 employees managing and developing IT services that enable a secure, eﬃcient and agile business operation. We would like to strengthen our management team in several new positions, to further support KONGSBERG’s ambitions for growth and development.
KONGSBERG IT is looking for a new team manager for our Network team. The Network team is responsible for the operation of the network, e.g. WAN, LAN, WLAN and some security services internally in KONGSBERG .The team is also responsible for some part of monitoring.
The position is a key part of the KONGSBERG IT infrastructure & Operation team, and reports to Department Manager Infrastructure & Operations.
We are looking for a structured and organized person with interpersonal skills and a drive for team building. You are able to manage a variety of complex tasks in parallel and have a focus of team .
- Lead a team of 16 employees (line management)
- Planning operational activities and coordinate between teams/departments together with the operational leads
- Development of the team
- Planning and development of competency plans and keeping the team up to date on trends and new technology
- Team roadmap
- Resource allocation
- Follow up the operational leads
- Ensure new technology is strategic fit when choosen
- Identify operational and technology synergies
- Higher relevant education. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education
- Proven management experience and skills
- Excellent and broad network competence
- Good overall IT knowledge
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in Norwegian and English
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Systematic and structured
- Ability to drive business development and have a business mindset
- Steadiness and initiative
And a passion to facilitate for a highly competent team!
Here in Kongsberg IT we can offer you..:
Good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hour’s and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future. Competitive salary and benefit package, and a highly competent group of colleagues.
Kongsberg or Horten are preferred work locations for this role.
The position requires Norwegian security clearance.