Manager Solutions & Industrial Applications (SIA) - Americas
Inspired by people, what technology make possible, and exiting growth journey and the green shift?
Are you our new Manager Solutions & Industrial Applications (SIA) Americas?
We are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize the world’s industries. Do you want to work for a company that creates the technology of tomorrow? Are you a person with great attention to details, have a passion for your field of work and who are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
At Kongsberg Digital we aim to change things for the better. In 5 years we have experienced strong growth by providing next generation software to our customers. By being a creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, energy and utilities, we reinvent the way people work, and aim to make a safer and healthier planet for all of us. To support our growth we are now looking for a Manager SIA Americas. You will join our Digital Energy division and develop long-term relationships with our customers across the Americas region, connecting with business & IT leaders, developing a deep understanding of their business requirements and objectives, and how they are already or how they could be using our products in the future.
- Coordinate and integrate between our new & existing customer base with KDIs Growth, Customer Success and Product teams and advise on product & technology development priorities with Product and CTO organization
- Set requirements in line with customer needs / business objectives, ensuring the maturation and delivery of business value outcomes
- Consult with and gather customer insights & problems and solve together as part of agile team with our engineers, product, UX teams etc.
- Support in the strengthening of internal partnering with other KDI entities; Ocean, Wells and grid, maximizing the capabilities and value proposition of the Kognifai® platform and other products and services to the market and our customers
As a person you have built up a profound understanding of the energy industry and you take great pride in your work. You see the opportunities and relevant value levers of industry 4.0, including the key economic drivers and typical challenges to be overcome. By combining knowledge, curiosity and interpersonal skills, you possess the ability to present products and commercial visions to a wide range of customers, from front line to boardroom. This in turn makes you a preferred sparring partner for colleagues, stakeholders and customers. Furthermore, you are a team builder who see the value of working together towards common goals, and you are more than happy to take on the role as a coach/mentor for junior members of the team in order to build knowledge and unity.
Do you already have,
- 10+ years of direct Operational/Information Technology (OT/IT) experience in the energy Industry, with thorough understanding of Oil & Gas Engineering and/or Operations
- Experience in Operational & Engineering Technology and Automation
- Field operations experience in Downstream processes preferred. Alternatively, Upstream and/or Midstream field operations knowledge is desirable
- Experience with process simulation is desirable
- Experience in Information Technology including cloud technologies and architecture
- A Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a technical discipline or computer science
- Familiarity with relevant Digital technologies, such as, Big Data, Engineering Data Warehouses, Machine Learning etc. as well as a solid understanding of IT Architecture, cloud computing etc.
- (Software Development/Management experience is desirable)
Then this job will be a good match for you and your future growth!
And most importantly you possess grit and some superpowers that you bring with you to the team here at Kongsberg Digital.
Here in Kongsberg Digital we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply through LinkedIn easy apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2745193778/?capColoOverride=true