Manager Composite Element Production
An exciting opportunity has arisen as Manager Composite Element Production, reporting to Manufacturing Manager. In this role, you will be a part of the Kongsberg Maritime, Sensor & Robotics, Supply Chain team, delivering world leading underwater acoustic sensors to the Maritime business. You will be responsible for the Composite Element production department.
As Manager Composite Element Production , you are responsible for on time delivery of complex acoustic composite elements. These elements are used in a wide range of our products, including Echosounders and Sonars. As Manager Composite Element production, you are also involved in development and industrialization of new composite elements and processes. Success will come from communicating clear goals and objectives, teamwork, managing competencies and continuous improvements. We are now looking for a leader who is passionate and like to work with challenges and where you can contribute to make a difference.
- You will lead, manage, and coach a team that consists of a group of 19 employees
- You will ensure delivery of composites on time
- Responsible for department budget - establish, follow up and reporting
- Continues improvements – promote improvement culture
- Collaboration with departments involved in Horten to ensure quality delivery
- Develop competencies and technical solutions to implement and improve new or existing processes
- Focus on HSE in day-to-day delivery
Qualifications and experience
- Good technical understanding (Technical Bachelor, experience can compensate for lack of formal technical education)
- Management experience from production environment
- Good understanding of ERP systems
- Fluent in Norwegian, both verbal and in writing
- Good in English, both verbal and in writing
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accept responsibility for the results
- provide your team with a clear direction, inspire and coordinate others and keep them focused on set goals
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Stian Johansen, Department Manager, +47 99 21 44 63
More information about our products can be found at:
Fish-finding transducers - Kongsberg Maritime
EM 2040 MKII Multibeam echosounder - Kongsberg Maritime
Acoustic sensors on Hugin – Kongsberg Maritime
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defense and aerospace
Our Sensors and Robotics division develops and delivers world class connected sensors and smart robotics for Marine, Research and Naval applications. The division has the responsibility for KM's leading offering of Underwater Mapping systems, Underwater Positioning, Marine Robotics, Fishery and Naval Sensors, Precision Positioning and Sensing Solutions.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication