KONGSBERG IT Security Compliance (KIT 05/21)
KONGSBERG IT has over 250 employees and operates IT systems for KONGSBERG's 120 locations all over the world.
KONGSBERG IT is currently looking for ambitious and talented IT security professionals to join our team. The IT Security team responsibilities is to ensure compliance to external and internal information security requirements, provide subject matter expertise to IT operations, coordinate security incidents and vulnerability management. The team collaborates closely with KONGSBERG Cyber Security Center, our own Security Operations Centre, and the respective operational teams in KONGSBERG IT.
We now seek a Security Compliance Advisor.
- Participate in external and internal audits
- Conduct internal audits
- Continuously monitor the adherence to corporate standards and regulatory requirements
- Follow up on compliance failures, by defining remediation measures and provide guidance of these measures
- Establish and enhance policies, processes, procedures and guidelines for compliance adherence
- Communicate with relevant IT stakeholders (including external suppliers and partners)
- Participate and lead vulnerability assessments
Qualification and experience
- Higher relevant education – relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- Forward looking and strategic minded, with an eye to understand potential risks, as well as legal and compliance implications
- Experience with compliance management
- Experience with standards such as ISO27001 and NIST 800-171
- Knowledge of CMMC and Cyber Essentials
- Experience in working in larger international environments and to deliver through virtual teams
- Experience with requirements for classified environments is a advantage
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English and Norwegian with the ability to convey compliance risks and methodologies to a wide audience
This position requires Norwegian security clearance