kta is hiring Junior Project Managers who will embark on a super exciting journey to shape the future of submarines!
Junior Project Manager
kta naval systems is a joint venture company owned by Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace, thyssenkrupp Marine Systems and ATLAS ELEKTRONIK. kta naval systems is the exclusive supplier and Design Authority for the complete Combat Systems to thyssenkrupp Marine Systems submarines.
kta naval systems has its headquarters in Kongsberg, Norway and a branch office in Bremen, Germany. This position is located in Kongsberg or Bremen.
We are now recruiting Junior Project Manager to shape the future of submarines with its product family of Combat Systems ORCCA.
- General support to the Project Manager(s) and the Management of the projects assigned
- Support project progress reporting and financial reporting
- Support monitoring the execution and implementation of project deliveries
- Organize, distribute and archive project notes from internal and external meetings
- Support planning and coordinating all shipments in the project
- Support export license management
- Support management of subcontracts to ensure the sub-system meets the technical requirements, time and costs
- Ensure that all interfaces to suppliers, partners and customers are handled correctly
- Support organization of formal reviews and acceptance tests
- Support coordination of all purchasing activities in the project
- Support monitoring of the progress of the sub-contractors related to contractual milestones
- Support common administrative routines, plans and systems
- Support planning and coordination and follow-up all activities related to deliveries
What we are looking for in you
- Proactive, self-driven and you have a collaborative personality
- Customer and sales oriented
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, and good communication skills
- Intercultural competence
What we can offer
- Work on the future Combat System for the market leader of conventional submarines
- Develop into a Project Manager over time
- Take on interesting and challenging positions with good opportunities for development and to shape a growing company
- Work with highly dedicated and skilled colleagues in an intercultural team
- Competetive conditions and a highly flexible work environment
Do not hesitate to contact either Tom Engen, phone +47 959 74 048 or Carsten Damm, phone +49 151 250 15 576 if you have additional questions to the position. Please note that we will evaluate applications consecutively so do not wait to apply!
Attention: all candidates have to be eligible for a Norwegian or German, depending on location, security clearance.