IT System Administrator (KIT:01/20)
KONGSBERG IT work, in close cooperation with the business, actively to manage and develop IT services that enables a secure, efficient and agile business operation, while at the same time stimulate for business improvement and innovation.
Today KONGSBERG IT have more than 250 employees, working on IT solutions and services in KONGSBERG’s more than 120 locations all over the world.
The Business Tools & Operations team is expanding due to increasing demands, and is looking for a skilled system administrator for the Kongsberg Defense & Aerospace (KDA) environment. The position includes implementing, maintaining and monitoring line of business applications.
- Operate, administrate and maintain business applications
- Follow up on incidents and solve issues related to business applications
- Planning and implementation of new applications with a strong IT security focus
- Maintain and follow up monitoring tools
- Participate in projects
Qualifications and experience:
- Educated at degree level in IT related subjects. Relevant experience can compensate
- Experience with application installation and operations on Microsoft platform
- Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following products:
- MS SQL
- MS Dynamics CRM
- MS BizTalk Server
- Web services
- System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
- Octopus Deploy
- Knowledge of network topology
- Knowledge of ITIL
- A person with good analytic and troubleshooting skills
- Positive, robust, tolerant and cooperative
- Independent, professional and quality minded
- Focused on the business needs and expectations
- Comfortable working in a demanding, challenging and international environment
- Skilled in English, both written and oral
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefit packages
- Good development opportunities in an international environment
- Flexible work hours and holiday arrangements
- Good pension and insurance scheme.
- An inspiring and safe work environment
Security clearance is needed.