IT Support Engineer
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Deck Machinery and Motion Control division owns, develops and delivers world class handling solutions, with focus on system solutions and integration driving increased efficiency in our customers' operations. The division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg Maritime’s winches and handling solutions.
An exciting opportunity has arisen as an IT Support Engineer based in Brattvåg. In this role, you will be a part of the IT Support team delivering IT support to the business.
- Daily operational support within your location, including installing, upgrading, operation, control, maintenance and effective use of IT services
- Receive and record requests for support. Prioritize requests according to specific criteria
- Investigating and diagnosing IT service problems, you will work as part of a team with users, colleagues and suppliers to resolve incidents, deliver requests and maintain overall service performance
- Mobile phone support
Qualifications and experience
- Educated at degree level from IT
- Experience with Office 365, Lotus Notes, PC setup via SCCM
- Norwegian and English language
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- create a stable and re-assuring work atmosphere and support and encourages team.
- demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hour’s and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Ståle Drågen +4790038486
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication