IT Project Coordinator
KONGSBERG is a leading global technology corporation delivering mission-critical solutions with extreme performance for customers that operate under extremely challenging conditions. Working at KONGSBERG means working internationally. KONGSBERG has around 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries. That means that as an employee you get to cooperate with various business areas, colleagues from different cultures and experience the world through your job.
KONGSBERG IT is the shared services provider of a full range of IT services for KONGSBERG. KONGSBERG IT has more than 270 employees managing and developing IT services that enable a secure, eﬃcient and agile business operation. We would like to strengthen our Project Management team, to further support KONGSBERG’s ambitions for growth and development.
We are looking for a structured candidate with strong administrative skills and an interest for technology. The position is part of the IT Project Management Office. In this position you will lead and coordinate smaller projects and activities. We seek candidates who are responsible, positive and service-minded with the ability to motivate people to collaborate and deliver high quality.
- Plan and coordinate project activities
- Plan and book resources and drive the team to deliver according to agreed plan
- Manage and coordinate tasks across different teams
- Support PMO and Project managers in their planning and coordination activities
- Report on cost, schedule and quality
- Organize project meetings and other administrative tasks (e.g. minutes of meeting)
- Communicate with suppliers, procurement and customers
We wish that you have
- Education at Bachelor level
- Technical knowledge and understanding
- The ability to develop a good understanding of the business
- Experience as Project Coordinator or similar position
- Good skills in English, both verbally and writing
- Enjoy both working in team and independent
- Work structured and systematic
- Able to be a team-builder that motivates and encourages project resources
- Self-driven and energetic
- Manage to understand complex questions and problems, and make healthy, rational assessments
- Able to contribute across professional groups and technology areas
- Communicate clearly and structured, and present in an effective way
We can offer
- A good social and academic environment
- Professional opportunities
- Challenges in an international environment
- Competitive conditions
- Good pension and insurance agreements
Office: Kongsberg, Ålesund or Horten
The employment requires security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority.