IT Operation Engineer (Network & Cyber security) – Digital Performance (KM 19-105)
Kongsberg Maritime seeks a highly motivated IT operation engineer’s with competence and strong interest in Cyber Security, network engineering and configuration of network devices.
KONGSBERG is building a highly innovative ecosystem with state-of-the art technology, to provide our customers with the real value of industrial data.
KONGSBERG utilize its strengths to develop new solutions based on cloud computing, the Industrial Internet of Things, and the exponential impact of cyber-physical systems, artificial intelligence and higher-level autonomy solutions. Today we are 7600 colleagues in 34 countries working in close partnerships with customers and research groups and thrusted by 30.000+ vessels.
We are rooted, and we live our core values: determined, innovative, reliable and collaborative
With the right attitude and pro-activeness, we can assure you exciting tasks in a hectically, demanding and cross-competence working environment.
- Assist with the preparation of requirements specification for new solutions.
- Design and implementation of new network solutions with associated Cyber security philosophy.
- Participate in delivery projects.
- Build and maintain technical expertise on security products and infrastructure.
- Independent solution design, planning and implementation of security products in customers' IT environment.
- Contribute to our customers with general expertise and operational support in the field.
- Troubleshoot complex issues and perform technical bug fixes.
- Prepare documentation for delivered solutions.
- Minimum 3-5 years of network / security experience.
- IT education from university / college is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Cisco & Fortinet expertise / certifications are an advantage.
- Strong ability to establish structure, systems and documentation to facilitate later maintenance and development of relevant products.
- Future-oriented person.
- Flexible in relation to work tasks.
- Excellent at collaborating.
- Excellent social as well as technical characteristics.
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Has customer understanding and is service minded.
- See the importance of competence sharing.
- An interesting and challenging position within a dynamic and innovative company.
- You will have a high level of flexibility in your role.
- Competitive conditions.
- You will work with multiple internal and external teams across Norway and internationally.
- Exposure through the KONGSBERG network.
- Career opportunities and personal development.
- Excited and challenging tasks that are materialized through the digitalization of the offshore and marine industry
Does this sound interesting to you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - though People, technology and Dedication.
Applications will be handled on an ongoing basis.