IT Engineer Security (KIT 06/21)
KONGSBERG IT has over 250 employees and operates IT systems for KONGSBERG's 120 locations all over the world.
KONGSBERG IT is currently looking for ambitious and talented IT security professionals to join our team. The IT Security team responsibilities is to ensure compliance to external and internal information security requirements, provide subject matter expertise to IT operations, coordinate security incidents and vulnerability management. The team collaborates closely with KONGSBERG Cyber Security Center, our own Security Operations Centre, and the respective operational teams in KONGSBERG IT.
We now seek a IT Engineer with Security experience.
- Subject matter expert in one or more of the following topics; EDR, NGFW, Proxy, Cloud Security
- Verify the adoption of security standards
- Validate security configurations, both on-prem and cloud
- Analyze and promote improvements in deployed information systems
- Technical participant in change management processes.
- Security responsible in IT projects
- Manage remediation of vulnerabilities
- Contribute to risk and vulnerability assessments
Qualification and experience
- Higher relevant education – relevant experience can compensate for lack of formal education
- Several years of experience with implementation and management of a security infrastructure, including cloud infrastructures.
- High knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure
- Good knowledge and definition of scenarios / models of cyber-attack and "threat modelling"
- Good understanding of cyber security threats, risks and vulnerabilities
- Good knowledge of cyber security standards and frameworks
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English and Norwegian with the ability to convey technical risks and methodologies to a wide audience
This position requires Norwegian security clearance