KONGSBERG IT is looking for an all-round BI engineer!
IT Engineer BIAN (KIT:07/20)
KONGSBERG IT works in close cooperation with the business, actively to manage and develop IT services that enables a secure, efficient and agile business operation, while at the same time stimulate for business improvement and innovation.
Today KONGSBERG IT has more than 250 employees, working on IT solutions and services in KONGSBERG’s more than 120 locations all over the world.
The BI & Analytics team is working with the latest Microsoft BI and cloud technology and has defined an ambitious roadmap to provide our users the best in class BI tools. We work as a small team to convert BI technology into business value. In this challenging environment, we have a position for an all-round BI engineer that can make technology work and is interested to understand the business.
- Operate, administrate and maintain the KM Power BI platform
- Operate, administrate and maintain the KM Data Warehouse
- Follow up on incidents and solve BI related issues
- Develop, maintain and document Power BI datasets and dashboards
- Create and maintain BI related Wiki pages
- Contribute to projects
Qualifications and experience:
- Educated at degree level in IT related subjects. Relevant experience can compensate
- Experience with Power BI platform and/or O365 administration
- Experience with Power BI development
- Knowledge about Data Warehouse concepts
- Knowledge about or experience with one or more of the following:
- Azure services
- SQL server
- Knowledge about Dynamics AX database structure is an advantage
- A person with good analytic and troubleshooting skills
- Positive, robust, tolerant and cooperative
- Independent, professional and quality minded
- Focused on the business needs and expectations
- Comfortable working in a demanding, challenging and international environment
- Skilled in English, both written and oral
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefit packages
- Good development opportunities in an international environment
- Flexible work hours and holiday arrangements
- Good pension and insurance scheme.
- An inspiring and safe work environment
Security clearance is required for employment.