International Sales Manager
KSAT is looking for enthusiastic sales talents with a desire to work internationally in the earth observation industry. The position will focus on sales of Energy, Environment & Security services to customers globally. This includes satellite-based oil spill detection, vessel detection and ice detection services, as well as a range of on-land and change detection services. The position will report to the Sales Director.
- Cultivate existing customers and new prospects in the international oil industry, national governments, and a wide range of other organizations and agencies globally, including through close dialogue with Management and the Project Managers.
- Take the lead to prepare bids and proposals, together with a KSAT Project Manager and multi-functional bid team.
- Identify, negotiate and close profitable new contracts.
- Actively work to ensure sales targets and budgets are met and customer expectations are exceeded.
- Plan and execute sales strategies for specific geographic regions or market segments.
- Work closely with the existing KSAT sales team.
- Travel to client locations internationally.
Qualifications and Characteristics
The following qualifications and characteristics are essential:
- Self-starting commercial orientation with a desire to work in a high-technology environment.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to build networks and gain trust and cooperation.
- Competitive and driven, yet patient enough to work long sales cycles.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English.
- The applicant must meet the requirements of Norwegian clearance authorities
The following qualifications and characteristics are highly desirable:
- 5-10 years of experience and achievements in international sales.
- 2-4 years of experience from the earth observation sector.
- Proficiency in other languages besides English, particularly Spanish.
If you recognize yourself in the description above, and you want to have a chance to grow together with us, we will be happy to hear from you!
Women are encouraged to apply.
The workplace will be at KSAT’s HQ in Tromsø, Norway.