Through Group Treasury Kongsberg Gruppen has centralized the responsibility for the Group’s funding, capital structure, financial risk management, cash management, currency- and interest rate hedging, trade finance and insurance.
We are looking for an Insurance Coordinator to join our Treasury team. Group Treasury has a centralised global mandate for insurances in the group. This include the main types of insurances and the Group‘s Norwegian defined benefit pension scheme.
As an Insurance Coordinator you will support the KONGSBERG businesses globally in cooperation with the Group Insurance Risk Manager .
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Follow up on inquiries from insurance companies, insurance brokers and internal stakeholders
- Administration, maintenance and coordination of the group’s insurance programme
- Information gathering and production of corporate information to the insurer /insurance broker
- Validation of locations and sites values
- Internal invoicing and premium allocation
- Support business units with insurance certificates, proof of cover and other insurance query’s
- Handling of claims
- Assist and contribute in insurance renewal processes
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Analysis of premium development, deductibles etc.
Requirements and personal qualities:
- Organised and structured
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Strong administrative and IT skills
- Team player, flexible and solution oriented
- Strong Norwegian and English skills, both written and oral
- Relevant experience from insurance is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
We can offer:
- An interesting and challenging position
- The opportunity to define, grow and develop the position and be part of an exciting, international and diverse company.
The position will be based at Kongsberg and some travelling will be required.