• Any Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of experience on handling HSE risk and issues related to ISO 45001 and ISO 14001
• Relevant training on HSE
• Excellent knowledge of environmental and safety regulations
• Good interpersonal skills
• Team Player
• Analytical skills
• Good management & leadership skills
• Systematic and structured way of working
• Self-driven on HSE issues with good cooperative skills
• Investigation training or experience
• Positive and service minded attitude
• Good analytical skills and the ability to think critically
Roles & Responsibilities
• Assist, support, and monitor the implementation of the HSE strategy together with HOD- Business Support.
• Plan HSE activities for the year and ensure execution as scheduled; initiate steps to drive proactive HSE culture in the organization
• Support department managers on HSE issues
• Provide objective insight on HSE issues
• Following up and support HSE incidents and ensure that all accident reports are recorded in a timely, complete, and accurate manner.
• Perform and maintain HSE risk Analysis, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans.
• Ensure perform of HSE inspections/HSE walks regularly
• Support organization regarding personal protective equipment (PPE), firefighting and safety equipment’s to ensure workplace safety and avoid hazards & maintain records for the same.
• Support HSE Training according to needs
• Perform HSE campaigns and related tasks according to needs
• Contribute to continuous improvement of Kongsberg Maritime’s HSE function
• Promote and communicate potential best practices and lessons learned on HSE issues.
• Contribute in HSE Audits as required
• HSE related reports in common format (ABCD) and at agreed frequency.
• Ensure that updates in HSE guidelines & directives are implemented, followed, and communicated.
• Ensure that the workplace is fully in compliance with all applicable standards, rules, and regulations in order to maintain safety
▪ Ensuring that business comply with health and safety legislation in workplace
▪ Developing and updating the site Emergency Plans
▪ Safety Induction training for new employees as per the safety procedures
▪ Safety training for personnel for use of fire equipment’s, Occupational health, emergency procedures etc.
▪ Maintaining of documents and certification related to Safety