HR and Admin Officer (1 year contract)
1) Liaising with Government authorities (such as EDB, ICA, STO, MOM, MTI etc) on work passes, safe entry, grants and Covid-19 related matters.
2) To provide day-to-day HR and Admin support including but not limited to:
- Handle recruitment, on-boarding and offboarding process
- Administer company policies and employee’s benefit queries such as leaves, employees insurance, claims etc
- Assist in training registration (eg SSIC, ad-hoc training program and etc)
- Assist to plan/organise company activities
- Maintain accurate HR database and up-to-date employee records
- Back up Receptionist/Admin Assistant in Office Management (such as manage pantry and stationery supply, and hotel/apartment arrangement) when necessary
- Other ad-hoc HR & Admin duties & projects as assigned from time-to-time.
- Min. Diploma/Degree preferrable in Human Resources
- At least 2 years prior experience handling full/partial HR spectrum is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Singapore labour laws and legislations
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of Workday/Timesoft is a plus
- Able to live according to our corporate values: Determined, Collaborative, Reliable and Innovative.
- Self-driven, meticulous, analytical, able to work under pressure in a fast pace environment
- People-oriented team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive thinker who is independent, adaptable to New Norm, open to constructive feedback, with good attitude
- Multi-tasking, resourceful, and proactive with sense of urgency to meet tight deadlines
- Pay package will be commensurate with experience
- Prefer candidates who can start within short notice or immediately
Only shortlist candidates will be notified for interview.