HOD - Business Support (KM, India)
Kongsberg Maritime India Pvt. Ltd., was established in India as an offshore project execution center especially for KM’s business areas Integrated Solutions and Software development. It serves as a local sales office for marketing KM products in the India and neighboring countries along with providing Customer Support /After market sales support to the local as well as the global customers
Position : Head of Department - Business Support (Accounts/ Finance & Logistics) Qualification : C.A./ C.A. - C.S. /B.Com. /M.Com.
Degree in MBA/ PGDBA (Finance) would be preferable
- 15-20+ years of exp. for C.A./C.A.-C.S.
- 20+ years of exp. For B. Com/ M. Com
- Experience of working in a medium size MNC or a reputed Indian company with exposure of Finance, Accounts, Procurement, Inventory Management, Direct & Indirect Taxation, Compliance, Banking, Budgeting, M.I.S.
- Well versed with Tally/BAAN/Axapta or equivalent ERP system
- Experience in handling end to end Audit(s)
- Knowledge & hands on exp. in Hedging, FERA, FEMA and relevant International Taxation Rules
- Experience in handling M & A is preferred
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal skills
- People Management skills
- Financial & Analytical Acumen/ Problem Solving Attitude
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Strategically spearhead the Business support functions (Finance, Accounts, Logistics, Taxation and Compliances) by creating and achieving goals in alignment with the organization’s vision and mission of KM India.
- Responsible for overseeing formulation and driving the implementation of Kongsberg’s financial strategy / plan.
- Provide critical information and insights to the President/ C.E.O. on financial status, company strategy and plans.
- Design Business /Cost Model in coordination with the Heads of all the Departments.
- Be part of the core management team to oversee the company operations and work cohesively along with the other HOD’s to develop KM IndiaDevelop and sustain key relationships with HO, Sister Companies, external stakeholders like Banks, Auditors, Statutory Authorities, Customers, Vendors, etc.
- Draft/define Budgets for all functions together with the respective Department Head and President/C.E.O., periodically monitor the same.
- Ensure timely completion of audit as per audit calendar, Payroll processing, Taxation (including taxation for the parent company)/ GST payments and filing of all statutory Returns as per due dates.
- Ensure all assessments, appeals, etc. are attended to and cleared in timely manner.
- Oversee & submission periodic MIS reporting to HO, CEO and other Department Heads as per agreed timelines.
- Responsible for mandatory filing of forms & returns with ROC, RBI, FEMA, Banks, Direct & Indirect Tax Authorities and other Statutory Bodies to ensure compliance.
- Arranging EMDs, BGs, Credit Facilities, Forward Bookings, booking FDs, along with managing cash flow, Invoicing, debt collection, hedging of currencies, issues and cancellation of Bank Guarantees.
- Ensure that all company agreements are vetted, and NDA are signed where necessary.
- Arranging Board meetings and presenting company reports to BOD.
- Oversee and ensure procurement is taking place as per requirement and the necessary paperwork including the statutory compliances
- Manage team performance through setting goals, effective practices/ processes, training to foster, groom and develop a strong Business Support team
- Ensure that the goods are procured as per the standards set and in a timely manner such that the sale is smooth
- Ensure that Export-Import control process is smooth, compliances are adhered to (especially BIS certification) and followed as per the ISO guidelines.
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good benefits and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Work location : Navi Mumbai, India
Point of contact: Arti Shetty , HOD- HR & Admin , +91 98209 24088/+91 91379 13283
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication