Head of Network Management
Third-party business partners such as Market Representative and Dealers are an integral part of the global sales footprint and one of the key routes to market. Global Sales and Marketing has a high focus on active monitoring and control of our partner network and is hiring a dedicated Head of Network Management. We are looking for you, an experienced leader, who can act as the liaison between sales and the compliance function and build a strong foundation for network management.
Focus in this position is to actively manage and control our business partners, making sure they are compliant with our internal directives and guidelines, and that they are delivering their business objectives and contractual obligations in a consistent and timely manner
You will need to have good business understanding, good communication and strong collaboration skills. As Head of Network Management, you will also be responsible for optimizing our sales channels by making analysis of the business potential for new business partners and success of existing partners, making sure the business partner fits our global sales footprint and strategies as well as analyse the business potential for new business partners.
You will head a team of Contract monitors, and work in close cooperation with our international sales team and functions such as Legal, Compliance and Export control.
- Build a strong Network management process with internal rules and regulations
- Head an international network of Contract Monitors
- Overall responsible for managing and controlling, and driving performance of our third-party business partners
- Be the subject matter expert, having full insight in KOG/KM policies regarding managing business partners
- Act as the point of contact and be the liaison with the functions Legal, Compliance and Export Control
- Drive compliance with company policies on use of third-party business partners
- Optimize our Sales channels by making analyses of the business potential for new business partners and success of existing business partners and ensure it is consistent with strategic requirements
- Ensure and coordinate that our obligations towards the third-party business partners are met such as marketing, training, operational readiness etc.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, contract management, legal or similar
- Relevant work experience from Compliance, Legal or Contracting
- Good business understanding and strategic thinking
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Working with high degree of autonomy
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve set goals
- understand the organization's informal rules and structures and utilize political processes effectively to get things done
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- demonstrate specialist knowledge and expertise in own area
- communicate in a clear, precise and structured way
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hour’s and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Kongsberg, Oslo, Horten or Ålesund
Point of contact
Annette Holte, VP Sales Operations, +4795885033
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication