Head of LNG/OPU
- Responsible for sales order intake within the Chinese LNGC, FSRU, LNG Bunker and OPU segment (“Market”), reporting discrepancies to Sales Director LNG, KMAS and VP Sales & Marketing, Greater China.
- Execute sales strategy actively be a part of day to day “Market” connection with extensive independent traveling schedule to create and maintain a continuous efficient strategical market discussion for the Great China “Market”.
- Ensure organic development of key customers that in “Market”, region (Great China) and flag works utilizing the global stakeholders.
- Active participation in developing a segment road map and go to market strategy for “Market”.
- Develop and lead the understanding of vessel operations to promote new solutions and feedback to product divisions on market trends.
- Responsible for management and coordination of all activities within own team. Responsible for sales activities and marketing development of KM products.
- Know about the relevant information of this industry, feedback reasonable suggestions, and report to managers.
Qualifications & Competence:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree required.
- At least 10 years of marine working experience and 5-10 years within the LNG industry preferably in the control or process segment.
- Excellent communication, both oral and written in English.
- High management skill for the team behaviour and team spirit Development.
- Be a fast learner and be familiar with workflow as well be transparent in daily internal work.