Head of Customer Support – Global Customer Support, China
The Head of Customer Support – China lead the service organization in Kongsberg Maritime China, responsible for the execution of the Global Customer Support strategy and deliverables in the country.
This role needs to ensure active collaboration and alignment with Global Sales & Marketing and Global Operation, in country and cross countries, with stakeholders and product divisions to maximize overall performance.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Lead customer support operations to delivery upon customer requirements, drive a service culture in country to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Manage labour cost (hours) to budget for customer support activities, optimize engineer utilization and load-capacity planning.
- Ensure scope of work and delivery plans are effectively communicated to customers, ensure all work is done in accordance with applicable legal and company procedures and QHSE policies etc.
- Form into country management, liaise with other functions across the organization to ensure that customer support strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with the overall objectives.
- Ensure verbal and written communication associated with delivery of projects both internally and externally are managed effectively.
- Maintain and develop engineer competencies and capacities as per business requirement and support individual career development. Talent development and performance management.
Requirements & Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree and above in engineering, business or equal.
- 15+ years working experience and 5+ years multiple teams leading experience
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching/mentoring skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple teams operating in country.
- Demonstrated good conflict management skills in customer facing.
- Strong technical and business management experience.
- Operational experience with highly customer focused and motivated for new challenges.