Hardware Project Engineer
Engineering ISOL Global Customer support
Upgrades & Modification, After Market Projects
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Hardware Engineer in Kongsberg Maritime!
We are looking for you that would like to influence our customer operation. In this role you will get the opportunity to closely interact with our customers in Lifecycle & Performance projects.
We want to strengthen out team, and are looking for someone who can discover opportunities in our product portfolio and to help us ensure we deliver world class on every occasion.
- Hardware engineering in Upgrades & Modification projects
- Ensure Hardware delivery in Projects
- Make technical solutions for customers worldwide
- Be a part of international and highly skilled team
- Assist sales with technical queries
Qualifications and experience
- Engineer (BSc) or relevant technical education/experience
- Fluent written and spoken English and Norwegian language
- Experience from Marine Automation systems is benefitial
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
You are able to
- build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilize it to achieve set goals
- adhere to company rules and procedures and execute plans with commitment and determination
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- Analyze complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgements
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
John Ragnar Stenersen
*Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including: merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Global Customer Support division is responsible for Kongsberg Maritimes services, upgrades and support in the aftermarket. Our 2300 employees are present in 35 different countries around the world. During the operational lifetime of more than 30.000 installations, we ensure cost-efficient delivery of services, upgrades and spare parts in order to secure availability and predictability to our customers.
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication