Inspired by people, what technology makes possible, an exciting growth journey and the green shift?
Join our high caliber team as a Growth Manager - Models & Analytics!
Kongsberg Digital is a provider of next-generation software and digital solutions to customers within the maritime, oil & energy, and utilities industries. As we continue to grow, we are now looking for an ambitious and driven Growth Manager to join our team in Houston.
- Do you want to be a part of shaping and transforming the way the global industries operates?
- Are you intrigued by what technology can make possible?
- Do you have a passion for your field of work and looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you!
At Kongsberg Digital we aim to change things for the better. In 5 years, we have experienced strong growth by providing next generation software to our customers. By being a creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, energy and utilities we reinvent the way people work, and aim to make a safer and healthier planet for all of us.
Kongsberg Digital has a long history of delivering world class dynamic simulators (K-Spice and LedaFlow) to multiple industries for Engineering, Operator Training and Real-time decision support. The traditional customer group has been the Energy companies but we see an increasing use of our technology in the Net Zero domain e.g. Carbon Capture and Storage. In addition, we are seeing rapid Growth in the Hybrid analytics space using a combination of Simulators, Data and Machine Learning, both standalone and as part of digital twin strategies.
As a Growth Manager you will be responsible for identifying new opportunities towards existing markets and to play a central role in developing new market opportunities.
You will get the opportunity to:
- seek new business opportunities for Models & Analytics in The Americas
- and maintain a good understanding of customer challenges and how Kongsberg Digital can be positioned to meet these challenges
- on opportunities with the extended Kogntiwin Digital Twin Growth team with a focus on Models & Analytics
- closely with our Solutions, Customer Success and Product teams to position, build value propositions and drive value for customers
- bid processes for our Models & Analytics offering, and support larger deals where Models & Analytics is a component of Kognitiwn
- and propose any improvements related to procedures, working methods and tools.
- of all work according to the working methods set out in the KDI Business Management System (BMS)
- with all standards established within Kongsberg Gruppen (KOG)/KDI
Who are you?
You have extensive sales experience and proven track record of consulting and selling products in a B2B market. You like working in an organization where expectations are high, and where the reward is personal development and career opportunities in an agile environment. If you are triggered by challenges and the opportunity to take your skills and energy to a transforming industry, we believe we can provide you with an exciting step in your career path. Together we will write the next chapter of digitalization within maritime.
Do you also have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in relevant fields (preferably technical)
- Self-driven person with positive attitude and good cooperative skills
- Experience from the Energy industry
- Relevant work experience with proven results, preferably with digital software solutions
- Communicate clearly and concisely with diverse audiences, in both oral and written contexts, and are comfortable giving and receiving feedback.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills, communication, negotiation, conflict resolution, persuasion etc.
- Demonstrated behavior according to the KONGSBERG values
Then this job will be a good match for you and your future growth!
We can offer you a lot, but mostly:
- Leading company brand!
- Complex challenges, leading peers and professional customers
- A high level of flexibility
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
- Deep customer relations
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication. Leave your contact details below and we will contact you.
Please apply through LinkedIn easy apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3098110173/?capColoOverride=true