Join our high caliber team as a Fullstack Developer!
By using leading-edge technology, KONGSBERG DIGITAL is a provider of the next generation software and creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, renewables & utilities and oil & gas.
By being a part of KONGSBERG DIGITAL, you will work in a highly competent team with other qualified and competent engineers and developers, shaping and developing our market-leading software.
We now need a talented developer to join our highly skilled core team in Kristiansand.
In this position you will be part of the core development team behind the SiteCom® Product, a market leading Drilling and Well Construction supervisory system. We are continuously developing SiteCom, making it the preferred solution of major operators and thousands of users taking complex operational decisions every day - 24/7/365.
We are looking for you with…
- Exceptional programming skills
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in programming, software development or similar.
- Experience with C#, .Net Framework, .Net Core, ASP.NET Core.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft and Azure Technology stack, Storage systems (SQL, No-SQL), MicroService architecture, Enterprise scale applications, Integration architecture.
- Experience with Container and Orchestration Technologies (Service Fabric, Docker, Kubernetes) is an advantage.
- Experience with systems handling both realtime and historical data, and systems designed for high availability and load is a plus.
But most important of all, we are looking for you who have a passion for using new technology to help solve complex problems.
To read more about this visit: https://www.kongsberg.com/digital/
We can offer you a lot, but mostly:
- Leading edge challenges, smart peers and professional customers
- A high level of flexibility
- A collaborative and diverse team
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Competitive compensation and good benefits from a solid employer
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply with CV through Linkedins easy apply. We will come back to you during January.
To apply for the position, click on this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2354767920/?capColoOverride=true
Feel free to read more: https://www.kongsberg.com/digital/ or visit our linkedin page.