Role: Frontend Engineer
Title: (Sr) Development Engineer
What do we do at Kognitwin Energy?
Kongsberg Digital’s solutions for the energy sector enables our customers to optimize and manage their operations. From design to end-of-life of their assets, we help increase safety, reduce costs and save time on land, under water and offshore.
Beyond being a virtual replica of the customer’s industrial facilities, Kognitwin Energy, our dynamic digital twin delivers a rich framework for advanced digitalization and analytics, including a range of solutions that can be customized to attend the industry needs to deliver digitalization at scale.
As an integral part of our growing global development team, you will work closely to build next gen web applications on our Kognitwin platform and enable untapped value streams for our customers in O&G through digitalization.
Further, you will:
- Engage in a fast-paced agile application development teams in terms of organizing, managing and executing your work with minimal supervision.
- Participate with the team and stakeholders on requirements understanding, design and solutions in line with the product architecture.
- Build and maintain high performing, high quality code base with end-to-end responsibility from Development to technical QA (unit tests) by applying technology and development best practices.
- Provide necessary technical documentation to enable visibility and maintainability of designs and code.
- Play an integral role in acquiring and learning technology trends, expertise, and best practices to keep the team’s collective knowledge up to date.
To be a good fit for this position, you have:
- Masters/Bachelor Degree in Engineering from a reputed university with an excellent academic record.
- Any relevant certifications on technology from reputed sources is a plus.
- 4-8 years of relevant industry experience. Experience working in Energy, Oil & Gas or Engineering domain is definite plus.
- 2/4+ years of experience working in distributed agile developments. Experience working in international teams is relevant.
- Hands-on experience building responsive, cross browser web applications using HTML, CSS, Angular Material. Further hands-on / academic experience working with SVG and image processing is a plus.
- Good understanding on the concepts and application of unit tests in development. Further hands-on / academic experience using Jasmine, Karma with Angular is a plus.
- It is an advantage if you have hands-on / academic experience working in Cloud (Azure) applications especially in areas of DevOps, CI/CD and Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
- It will be a valuable addition if you have experience and knowledge working for energy, oil & gas or engineering industries.
Interpersonal & Digital Fluency
- Passionate for technology, challenges and quality with a dynamic, forward leaning and proactive personality.
- Ability/willingness to take end-to-end responsibility of work with an attitude that “Nothing is too big or too small” to make a valuable contribution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to participate actively in team activities.
- Strongly believe in commitment to ownership and cause of business and team by aligning with the leadership and management.
- The enthusiasm to be curious and learn technology / domain expertise on demand to help increase the collective knowledge in the team.
- Strongly believe in earning reputation and respect through consistence demonstration of work, skills and attitude.
We Value You
At Kongsberg Digital we have a lot to offer. An exciting career and the possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers. Challenging opportunities with possibilities of career development in an environment that is flexible and fosters technical excellence. We offer top in the Industry benefits and competitive compensation and stand for diversity and inclusion.
We welcome all qualified applications irrespective of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, disability, age or any other protected status. We look forward to receive your application.
Link to apply for this position, please apply through this link: LinkedIn