Join our high caliber team as a Front-End Developer!
Using leading-edge technology, KONGSBERG DIGITAL is a provider of the next generation software and creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, renewables & utilities and oil & gas.
By being a part of KONGSBERG DIGITAL, you will work in a highly competent team with other qualified and competent engineers and developers, shaping and developing our market-leading software.
We now need a talented developer to join our highly skilled core team in Kristiansand. In this position you will be part of the core development team of our SiteCom® Product, a market leading Realtime Drilling and Well Construction supervisory system.
We are developing a new suite of Front-end applications under the trademark SiteCom Discovery Portal. We need a talented and hands-on Architect/Developer to work closely with our Product Team and UX Engineers. Your key contribution will be to lay the groundwork for efficient implementation of a state-of-the-art Front-end system that will be the daily tool of thousands of demanding users in real-time support centers world-wide.
We are looking for you with…
- Knowledge about frontend Architecture with exceptional programming skills
- Ability to transform rough ideas and sketches into prototypes for further discussion.
- Ability to map the resulting idea onto our existing technology stack
- Ability to guide the development teams transforming this into commercial grade software.
- Knowledge of MicroService architecture, Enterprise scale applications, Cloud architecture & DevOps
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in programming, software development or similar is a plus.
- Experience with systems handling both realtime and historical data is a plus
- Knowledge from the Oil&Gas domain is a plus
But most important of all, we are looking for you who have a passion for using new technology to help solve complex problems.
To read more about this visit: https://www.kongsberg.com/digital/
We can offer you a lot, but mostly:
- Leading edge challenges, smart peers and professional customers
- A high level of flexibility
- A collaborative and diverse team
- Career opportunities and personal development
- Competitive compensation and good benefits from a solid employer
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply with CV through Linkedins easy apply. We will come back to you during January.
To apply for the position click on this link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2354807494/?capColoOverride=true
Feel free to read more: https://www.kongsberg.com/digital/ or visit our linkedin page.