Front-End / Full-Stack Developer
Front-End / Full-Stack Developer – Remote & Autonomous Solutions
Are you interested in working with solutions for remote controlled and autonomous vessels? An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Ship Intelligence, Remote & Autonomous Solutions team in Turku as a Front-End / Full-Stack Developer. In this role you will be responsible for developing high performant and intuitive UIs for Kongsberg Maritime Remote Monitoring and Control Center solutions.Great usability and user experience is crucial for our products and customers.
You will be playing a vital part in the pioneering team creating ground breaking solutions for our customers.
- Development, verification and maintenance of new and existing SW
- Work together with our designers to make best user experience for our customers
- Software maintenance and documentation throughout the product life cycle
Key Experiences and Qualifications
- BSc or MSc degree level preferred in Computer science, Information Technology, Automation, Electrical Engineering or equal
- Knowledge of computer graphics and real-time data visualization
- Experience with Augmented Reality and/or Virtual Reality technologies is seen as beneficial
- Experience working with game engines seen as beneficial (e.g Unity, UE4)
- High standards for work quality and self-motivated
- Positive mindset and out of the box thinking
- Excellent team player with good verbal and written English communication skills
Work location: Turku, Finland
More about us
KONGSBERG is a global technology powerhouse delivering mission-critical solutions with extreme performance for extreme conditions. We work with nations, businesses and research environments to push the boundaries of technology development. Remote & Autonomous Solutions is part of Kongsberg Maritime’s large and global Ship Intelligence team.
To apply, please leave your CV and application by the 10.12.2019, at the latest.
For more information, please contact Mr. Arto Teinilä, Technical Product Manager – Remote & Autonomous Solutions, at +358 500 598 886 on 29.11.2019 and 05.12.2019 between 12.00-16.00.
We offer unique positions in the challenging field of global maritime business with excellent development opportunities. Come and join the team in creating new technologies for the future.