Our Deck Machinery and Motion Control division owns, develops and delivers world class handling solutions, with focus on system solutions and integration driving increased efficiency in our customers' operations. The division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg Maritime’s winches and handling solutions.
We are looking for an ambitious and business-minded Finance Controller who are eager to take the role as an active value adding business partner for the Deck Machinery and Motion Control division. You will be a part of the divisional finance leadership team, and work closely with the management team, both at divisional level and with the central finance team in Kongsberg Maritime. To succeed in this role, you will be experienced in finance, accounting, auditing or similar and comfortable in a manager role with a global scope.
- Lead and coordinate monthly reporting, budgeting and forecasting at divisional level
- Establish and follow up KPIs, as well as ensuring transparent reporting of underlying business
- Define and develop financial analyses to ensure efficient follow-up of business units, product areas and markets
- Ensure continuous improvement and process efficiencies
- Forward focus, including forecasting and analytical work
- Drive prioritization, build business cases, and stress test strategic initiatives
- Conduct management discussions and analysis
- Develop and maintain an efficient and effective controls environment
Qualifications and experience
- University degree at Bachelor or Master level
- Relevant work experience within Finance, Accounting, Audit or similar
- Familiar with ERP systems and Business Intelligence systems
- Experience with consolidating tools
- Very good English skills, spoken and written
You are able to
- act on own initiative, make things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- focus on bottom-line results, identify potential risks and monitor the financial impact of own activities
- use a methodical and systematic approach, plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- create a stable and re-assuring work atmosphere and support and encourages team
- analyse complex issues and problems and come up with rational judgments
- co-operate well with others, share knowledge, experience, information and support others in the pursuit of team goals
What we can offer you
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Ålesund / Brattvåg
Point of contact
Vemund Ukkelberg, VP Finance DMMC, +47 95799799
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication