Field Service Representative
Inspired by people, what technology make possible, and exiting growth journey and the green shift?
Are you our new Field Service Representative?
We are looking for extraordinary individuals to join us on our mission to digitalize the world’s industries. Do you want to work for a company that creates the technology of tomorrow? Are you a person with great attention to details, have a passion for your field of work and who are looking for the next smart career move?
If yes, then this role is made for you.
At Kongsberg Digital we aim to change things for the better. In 5 years we have experienced strong growth by providing next generation software to our customers. By being a creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, energy and utilities, we reinvent the way people work, and aim to make a safer and healthier planet for all of us. Kongsberg Digital Simulation Ltd (CANADA), a Kongsberg Company, delivers innovative high-fidelity maritime simulation and training solutions to the commercial and military markets while providing superior technical support and customer service.
Want to know more?
As a Field Service Representative, you will become a part of a high caliber global team, and together you will work towards shaping and developing our market-leading software. You will be responsible for service support activities in order to meet company targets in line with Long-Term System Maintenance Support Program requirements with Customers.
- Working with a team of customer service staff located in the USA, Canada and Norway with KDI specific hardware and software
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, e-mail, and face to face
- Organizing and maintaining accurate and updated spare parts inventory utilizing Kongsberg user specific Customer Relationship Management software.
- Performing on-site customer support consistent with terms detailed in Long-Term System Support
- Program for individual customer requirements
- Performing on-site hardware and software installation tasks including, but not limited to, installation of KDI specific hardware and software. Installation of 3rd party peripheral equipment. Installation of customer specific hardware or software
- Keeping accurate records of discussions and relevant correspondence with customers utilizing Kongsberg user specific Customer Configuration Database software
- Working together with customers and the Team leader to schedule on site visits and repair efforts
As a person you are a team player who knows the value of working together towards common goals. You have proven interpersonal skills and appreciate working in a team that focus on sharing knowledge and experiences. You take great pride in your work and constantly work towards finding the best practices and procedures.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a requirement.
Do you already have...
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent combination of educational background and experience
- 3-5 Years of experience from technical service and or technical Project deliveries of real time systems
- Proven technical skills in MS client server environment and hardware service
- An understanding of real-time system complexity and vulnerability
- A good system engineering and/or technical background within a software development environment
- Knowledge within Marine and/or Military maritime systems and navigation terminology
- (Experience in the simulation industry could be an advantage)
Then this job will be a good match for you and your future growth!
And most importantly you possess grit and some superpowers that you bring with you to the team here at Kongsberg Digital.
Here in KONGSBERG DIGITAL we can offer you a lot, but mostly...
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers
- Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company
- A high level of flexibility
- Competitive compensation and good benefits
Kongsberg Digital is a great place to work, and we welcome you aboard no matter who you are or where you come from. We will do everything in our power to give you a job you love doing, and a work environment you love working in.
The role is located in Victoria and/or Nova Scotia, Canada
Does this sound like the next smart career step for you? Then join us on our journey to World Class - through People, Technology and Dedication.
Please apply via LinkedIn Easy Apply: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2743782856/?capColoOverride=true