Field service engineer (KM 19-189)
Would you like to travel the world, build your competence, experience and get to know many motivated new colleagues?
Our technical solutions have success in the market; the goal is to maintain and strengthen this position in the future. To succeed on this, we are looking for Field Service Engineers with the applicable competence that accepts the challenge of extensive travelling world-wide. If you want to join our team, please apply!
Kongsberg Maritime, Global Customer Support division, is responsible for all Kongsberg Maritime’s services and support in the aftermarket. Field Service Offshore delivers control systems and alarm systems for all types of vessels. Primary products are K-Chief and K-Pos including a wide range of reference systems. Our projects are based on Service, Commissioning and upgrading / replacement of Integrated Automation & Control Systems on vessels worldwide.
We are a strong value-based company, living our core values; Collaborative, Innovative, Determined, and Reliable.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Technical support and assistance world wide
- Technical commissioning of new build, after sales and upgrade projects
- Engineering of SW / HW Solutions
- Service on Kongsberg Maritime Products
- Ready and motivated for world-wide support activities.
- Engineer (BSc/M.sc) or relevant technical education/experience
- Fluent written and spoken English and Norwegian language
- Meet the health requirements that apply for offshore work
- Meet the requirements for applying for work visa world-wide
- Self-driven, humble, diplomatic, systematic
- Positive attitude, cope with challenges and finding solutions
- Excellent cooperative and communication skills
- Ability to deal with several activities simultaneously in a hectic environment.
- Focus on the customer’s needs and expectations
- You will be an important contributor in an exclusive technical environment
- An international, demanding and fun environment
- Career opportunities and training in different fields
- High degree of personal development and responsibility
- Highly qualified co-workers who are more than willing to share their knowledge and experience
Place of work will be Kongsberg/Horten
Applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.