An exciting opportunity has arisen as Export Coordinator in our Forwarding and Export Logistics Department at Carpus, Kongsberg. The department is a part of Integrated Solutions – Operations, where we support our Delivery Projects and the Global Customer Support organisation in delivering hardware and spare parts to our customers – at the right time and right place.
We are looking for a person with the right qualifications and attitude to join our team. You will join a committed, knowledgeable, and positive team that supports each other. We always aim to find solutions in the face of new challenges.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Plan and book shipments from site and third-party suppliers for world-wide deliveries
- Prepare and issue required export documents
- Handle shipments containing Dangerous Goods
- Support our internal customers in serving our external customers
- Contribute to a high service level and enhancement of working processes
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor in logistics, supply chain or similar and/or relevant experience
- Preferably experience from international transport, logistics and global export
- Experienced in using digital tools like ERP and Office 365: Outlook, Teams, Excel, Power BI
- Knowledge of Incoterms, custom procedures and VAT
- Meet safety requirements from the Norwegian Civil Aviation Authority (Luftfartstilsynet)
- Fluency in Norwegian and English, both verbal and in writing
This employment may require security clearance by the Norwegian National Security Authority. For more information visit www.nsm.no.
- Service minded with excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Self-driven and team-oriented, systematic and with a structured way of working
- Capable of managing a high level of activity and meeting deadlines
What we can offer
With us, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefit packages with good development opportunities in an international environment. We have flexible work hours and holiday arrangements in addition to a good pension and insurance scheme. We offer an inspiring and safe work-environment and the possibility to work with sustainable and exciting solutions for the future.
Point of contact
Inger Noddeland (department manager) +47 970 98 654 or
Vegard Hovland (team leader) +47 480 34 527
Kongsberg Maritime, a subsidiary of KONGSBERG, is a global marine technology company, providing innovative and reliable technology solutions for all marine industry sectors including merchant, offshore, subsea and naval. Headquartered in Kongsberg, Norway, the company has manufacturing, sales and service facilities in 34 countries. Kongsberg Maritime is part of KONGSBERG, an international, knowledge-based group delivering high-technology systems and solutions to clients within the oil and gas industry, merchant marine, defence and aerospace
Our Integrated Solutions Division is responsible for product and technology development, supply chain operations and project delivery for all Kongsberg's Automation, Bridge Systems and Electro products and solutions. Since the development of the first Dynamic Positioning system in the 1970's, Kongsberg Maritime has always been in the forefront of developing leading Automation and Bridge Systems, and the Integrated Solutions division is responsible for maintaining and further developing that substantial legacy.
At KONGSBERG, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication
Applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.