Electronics Engineer - Space Mechanisms
The Space & Surveillance division of Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace (KDA) delivers a broad spectrum of equipment, systems and services related to space and maritime surveillance customers in more than 40 countries.
Our Space Mechanisms expertise is located in Kongsberg has more than 30 years’ experience with development, qualification and delivery of products within satellite mechanisms and electronic drive and control products.
We are looking for electronics engineer, preferably with experience in the space industry.
Read more about Kongsberg Space and Surveillance here
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Development of digital and analogue electronic products and test equipment
- Engineering support for production, test & verification of the products
- B.Sc or M.Sc in analogue electronics
- Proficient in technical English
- Proactive attitude
- Sociable and positive
- Solution oriented mindset
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Systematic and thorough
- Exciting work in an international Space environment
- A competent and friendly work environment with flat structure and little bureaucracy
- A safe workplace in a growing and well-established company
- Good insurance and pension plans
Applications are evaluated continuously - suitable candidates can be contacted before application deadline.
The position will require security clearance.