Electrical Engineer – Remote & Autonomous Solutions
Are you interested in working with solutions for remote controlled and autonomous vessels? An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Ship Intelligence, Remote & Autonomous Solutions team in Turku as an Electrical Engineer. In this role you will be responsible for electrical engineering for Kongsberg Maritime Remote Monitoring and Control Center solutions. You will be responsible for electrical system design, documentation and lifecycle management for our products and customer projects.
You will be playing a vital part in the pioneering team creating ground breaking solutions for our customers.
- Electrical system development for our products
- Electrical system engineering for our customer projects
- Life cycle management of our electrical systems designs
- Manage documentation related to electrical systems (e.g, Drawings, BOM’s and manuals)
- Support communication and documentation sharing with our customers and other stake holders like classification societies
- Support to evaluate and select partners and suppliers for electrical systems and further manage these suppliers
Key Experiences and Qualifications
- BSc or MSc degree level preferred in electrical, automation or electronic engineering
- Experience with AutoCAD and knowhow to generate electrical drawings
- Previous experience within marine technology is considered as an advantage
- Experience with some PLM systems (e.g Teamcenter) is considered as an advantage
- Ability to work independently and systematically
- Positive mindset and out of the box thinking
- Excellent team player with good verbal and written English communication skills
Work location: Turku, Finland
More about us
KONGSBERG is a global technology powerhouse delivering mission-critical solutions with extreme performance for extreme conditions. We work with nations, businesses and research environments to push the boundaries of technology development. Remote & Autonomous Solutions is part of Kongsberg Maritime’s large and global Ship Intelligence team.
To apply, please leave your CV and application by the 10.12.2019, at the latest.
For more information, please contact Mr. Arto Teinilä, Technical Product Manager – Remote & Autonomous Solutions, at +358 500 598 886 on 29.11.2019 and 05.12.2019 between 12.00-16.00.
We offer unique positions in the challenging field of global maritime business with excellent development opportunities. Come and join the team in creating new technologies for the future