Principle Lead E-House Engineer (2 YEARS CONTRACT)
Principle Lead E-House Engineer (2 Years Contract)
Overview of Position:
Responsible for the delivery of E-House EPC delivery, ensuring the design meets customers’contract and regulatory requirements.
- Package Lead Engineer and contact person for total Electrical house, HVAC, Intergern, LV, HV and E-House construction
- Manage (engineering schedule delivery) of Electrical house, HVAC and Intergern system and piping system
- Preparation of RFQ for Electrical house, HVAC & Intergern system
- Review drawings for Electrical engineering, LV and HV switchboard
- Review of Vendor offer HVAC/ Intergern packages
- Review of vendor drawings and Documents for HVAC/ Intergern packages
- Good knowledge of piping and structure engineering
- Review/preparation of Piping drawings along with vendor data for the Intergern, HVAC Chilled water, E house drain piping’s firefighting piping
- Coordinate with Inhouse structure engineering team
- Review of 3D modelling for HVAC, Intergern & E house piping is essential
- Address all the E-house fabrication yard queries related to HVAC/Intergern/Piping/ Structure engineering
- Any ad-hoc task/assignment assigned from time to time
- Preferably a Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 10+ experience in Offshore projects (FPSO, Rigs, Platforms etc)
- Experience in delivering E-House project
- Experience as Construction Manager for E-House or Topside module delivery for FPSO
- Good interpersonal relationship with culturally different people
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in English
- Familiar with HVAC, Active Firefighting system and piping system.
- Exposure in Offshore and FPSO related systems is an advantage.
- Independent and able to work in a team.
- Pay package will be commensurate with experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.