Challenging and interesting position in UK as Director Business Development in Division Missiles in Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace
Director Business Development UK
Missile Systems is a division of Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace. We develop and deliver some of the world's most advanced missile systems (NSM and JSM) for both Norwegian and selected international customers. The main operation is located in Kongsberg, with offices around the world.
Due to increased activity, we are actively looking for a UK citizen to support on marketing of NSM and JSM in the UK market. This is a stratecig important market for the Division Missiles and we need to strengthen our team with a Director Business Development.
Director Business Development
- Marketing of NSM and JSM
- Customer contact, presentations and participation in exhibitions and conferences
- Marketing and relationship building through extensive contact with customers and partners
Desired background and characteristics
- UK citizen
- Extensive knowledge of missile systems
- Military background from the Royal Navy
- Bachelor degree or equivalent military education
- Good understanding of military organizations
- Results-oriented, independent, systematic and goal-oriented
- Good collaboration and communication skills
We can offer the right candidate
- A challenging position with good opportunities for professional and career development
- Varied work tasks
- Work in an open, collegial and learning environment
- Competitive conditions
- Place of work is Bristol, UK, extended travel activity in this position must be expected
For more information about the position, please contact Johnny A. Støa, Regional Marketing Director - Missile Systems, cellular: +47 926 00 854.
Applications must be submitted by 06.12.2023 via our electronic application form.
Please note that candidates who apply for the position will, in connection with the recruitment process, be subject to a background check and an assessment of this will be used as a basis for selecting a candidate. To be a current candidate for the position, you must also be able to be security cleared and authorized cf. The Security Act.