Digital Twin Developer
Kongsberg Maritime delivers high technology systems and solutions for customers in challenging conditions worldwide. Kongsberg Maritime CM Poland - the Product Service Center in Gdynia with a professionally equipped repair workshop is part of the global Kongsberg Maritime service structure. We offer unique job opportunities in the challenging field of global maritime business with excellent development opportunities.
We are currently looking for a high-performing Digital Twin Developers for Maritime Services in the field of azimuth thruster research and development for predictive maintenance application. In this role, you are responsible for emerging technology development with significant growth opportunities. You work together with your colleagues to develop, commission and maintain predictive maintenance systems on some of the largest maritime vessels in the world. The role will be based in Kongsberg Maritime - Product Service Center, Gdynia.
Digital Twin Developers for Maritime Services
Location: Gdynia, Product Service Center
- Developing digital twin back-end code with predictive capability of azimuth thruster maintenance needs.
- Measurement planning and data analytics.
- Developing new and applying existing physics-based or data-based predictive models.
- Commissioning and maintaining predictive maintenance installations on sailing fleet.
- Continuous improvement and methodology development for engineering analytics.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in engineering mechanics, statistics, machine learning, programming or equal.
- Education and/or experience on programming.
- Experience of developing physics-based or data-based models of physical systems with python programming language is considered as an advantage.
- Experience within maritime applications or condition monitoring data analytics is considered as an advantage.
- Full professional working level proficiency in English.
- Polish, Finnish, and Norwegian are considered as an advantage.
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Readiness for occasional business travel.
What we offer
- This position, depending on the experience of the candidate, can be a starting level position or an opportunity for a senior professional.
- The growth in this position is supported by experienced and easygoing colleagues.
- Depending on candidate’s interests, the position is a multidisciplinary opportunity to develop competences in software, sensors, control systems and mechanical engineering.
- Work in an international environment and stable company.
- Participation in various trainings and other forms of raising skills and competences activities.
- Unique atmosphere in a team sharing expertise.
- Collaboration with various departments and disciplines within our global organization.
- Attractive salary and benefits.
- Interesting experience and opportunity for personal development.
If you would like to apply for the above-mentioned position, send your CV in English version.
For more information, please contact:
Mateusz Stępkowski, Maintenance Operation & Capability Manager, +48 607 231 158
Lars Saarinen, Department Manager, Health Management Business Development, tel. +358 40 733 6321
For further information regarding Kongsberg Maritime please visit: www.km.kongsberg.com
For further information regarding Kongsberg Maritime Digital Twin please visit: KONGSBERG Remaining Useful Life (RUL) - Kongsberg Maritime
At Kongsberg, we believe in tackling challenging problems and delivering extreme performance for extreme conditions. We do that through excellent products and services developed for delivering the greatest benefits to our customers.
WORLD CLASS – through people, technology and dedication