Development Engineer – L3 Support
The Digital Platform team in Bangalore is primarily responsible for developing KDI’s digital platform Kognifai It is an open and collaborative digital ecosystem that improves integration between the world of information technology and operational technology to accelerate business transformation in established industries.
The team is responsible for innovation and development of components for the IIoT platform (Kognifai) like data visualization framework, Identity management and data security, development of Data storage component and relevant analysis framework, edge computing and device management.
As a Development Engineer, you will:
- Proactive in nature, identifying problems in advance and looking for continuous service improvement opportunities.
- Testing, debugging and providing fixes for the production issues in controlled and real situations on priority.
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns.
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations, designing and implementing systems.
- Work within the team to deliver at high quality technical solutions.
- Investigating and using new technologies where relevant.
To excel in this position, you must have:
- An overall experience of 5+ years.
- An Engineering Degree: BE/ B Tech or MCA/M-Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology or Electronics and Communications.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in OOPD, data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Experience in designing applications and providing solution towards complex technical and business problems.
- Experience with Microservice architecture approach.
- Experience in .Net/.Net Core, C#
Additionally, some good to have skills are:
- Experience in working with Azure DevOps.
- Experience of programming with respect to Azure platform.
- Experience in working with Docker & Kubernetes.
- Certification in Azure, Kubernetes and Networking is an added advantage.
- Experience in Linux systems.
- Experience with any of the NoSQL databases but also some SQL databases.
Here at Kongsberg Digital, we offer you
- Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers.
- Great career opportunities with possibilities for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company.
- A work environment high level of flexibility that fosters innovation and technical excellence.
- Competitive compensation and top in the industry benefits.
We are excited to hear to hear from you. Please apply for this position through LinkedIn.